Ask the Doc FAQs


Our Ask the Doc Page is the perfect place for any product questions you have. We work hard to make sure that our customers are informed and knowledgeable about our products and their uses, and since we get so many similar questions, we've put them all in one place so the answers are easily, so here are the answers to the most commonly asked questions about Doc Johnson sex toys.

Will you please make a toy of my favorite star?
We really do appreciate the suggestions and like knowing who is wanted! Obviously, we can't guarantee we will work with any specific talent, but always feel free to suggest your favorite.

I want to get my partner a replica of my dick/vagina/body part. How much would it cost to do that at your office?
Unfortunately we do not offer moldings to the general public. The demand is great, but we don't have the capacity to mold everybody who would want it, so we have to stick to only our talent partners—the people whose mold we will recreate for toys.

I saw on Twitter that [X] just got molded. Where can I buy their toy?
It'll be a while! We produce tens of thousands of products, and they all have quite a few steps to create. A standard timeline is around six-ish months (or more!) from mold to shelf. But if you keep up with our social on Twitter or Instagram, or if you sign up for our newsletter, we will keep you updated, so you won't miss out on the release.

Why did you discontinue my favorite toy? Can I please get it?
There are many different reasons why we may discontinue certain items, and we cannot provide individual answers. If it's an item that has recently ceased production, it may still be available in brick-and-mortar shops or third-party websites, as they'll sell it until they're out. But once it's discontinued on our site, we won't have any more options for buying it directly.

How often should I clean my toy?
Every single time you use it. Please.

I'm allergic to latex. What toys can I use safely?
All of them! Nothing Doc Johnson currently produces contains latex. Our entire catalog is latex-free, so go wild!

I lost my charger. Can I get a new one?
Yes! We sell them on shopdocjohnson.com; find the options here. While there, you'll notice that a lot of our toys use the same chargers, so you can also treat yourself to something new and use the matching charger for both!

I just got a toy that's not working. What should I do?
Email cs@docjohnson.com with any pictures and/or video required to show the problem as well as your receipt from purchase.

Can I use silicone or oil-based lube with my toys?
We do not recommend that! We also don't recommend Crisco, Olive Oil, or any other kitchen products. Using only water-based lube will keep the material safe and increase the longevity of all our products.

If there's anything that hasn't been answered here, feel free to ask it via Ask the Doc. Also, don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram to stay up to date with everything we're doing!

Comments

  1. Actually I have a question/or suggestion, is there any device or product manufactured for use on a cock based on principle of the Chinese Handcuffs/finger trap, only bigger in length, and. Circumference to fit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment